Saturday 6 February 2010

life-consuming

This week my life has been consumed by another late TV show discovery. I don't feel so bad about this one as I know it's a one-off series and therefore won't be a regular fixture in my already over-flowing life/TV schedule/same thing.

It's Harper's Island. I am actually ridiculously late on this one, as it showed in the US in April and then in the UK in September when all my friends watched it. And it was basically made for me with my insatiable appetite for murder mysteries, be they online and interactive, CSI episodes or Agatha Christie novels. Only last Sunday I noticed that episode 3 was on so caught up on episode 1 and 2 online and subsequently overtook the TV with episodes 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12 (sleeping and working very little in between).



Now I have just one episode left.

Maybe I'll get my life back?

No comments:

Post a Comment